- The Terms and Conditions define the rules of providing services by Rentier Analytics Sp. z o.o. to the Users on the Rentier Platform available under the Internet domain rentier.io, as well as its subpages and subdomains.
- If you use the Rentier Platform, you should read and accept the provisions of these Terms and Conditions in detail.
- Entrepreneurs operating in the real estate sector may also use the Rentier Platform on separate terms specified in separate documents.
- Correct use of the Rentier Platform is possible provided that the user’s ICT system meets the following technical requirements:
- It uses original and unmodified web browsers;
- Enabled cookies.
The terms used in the Terms and Conditions shall mean, respectively:
- Operator - Rentier Analytics Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-682, Hoża 86/410, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000728075, tax identification number NIP: 7010818154, and REGON number: 369986038, which the User may contact through the form available at https://rentier.io/contact.
- Rentier Platform or Platform - an Internet website under the name of Rentier or Rentier.io, operated by the Operator in Polish and English, enabling automated property valuation, rental price estimation, automated search of Offers according to defined criteria, publication and investment analysis of Offers concerning properties, available under the rentier.io domain, as well as its subpages and subdomains;
- Offer - an advertisement or a real estate sales or rental offer presented in another way regarding properties located in the Republic of Poland or parts thereof;
- User - a natural person who is at least 18 years of age and has full legal capacity, a legal person or an organisational unit without legal personality, but capable of acquiring rights and incurring liabilities in its own name, who uses the Platform;
- Client - a User, who, in accordance with the procedure provided for in the Terms and Conditions, has created an Account, as defined in Art.4 and performed the Activation of paid services on the Platform, as defined in Art.5;
- Account - a part of the Platform allocated to a given User, identified by means of an e-mail address, with the use of which the User may perform specific actions within the Platform;
- Services - services, as defined in Art.6;
- Price list - list of fees set by the Operator for services provided by the Rentier Platform available at https://rentier.io/investors.
- Terms and Conditions - these terms and conditions.
General terms and conditions of use
- The Operator makes the Rentier Platform available to Users under these Terms and Conditions.
- Upon visiting the Platform, the User enters into an agreement with the Operator for access to the content of the Platform for a definite period of time.
- On the basis of the agreement for access to the content of the Platform, the User may view the content of the Platform made available by the Operator and use the Platform functionality available without the need to creat an Account.
- Some Platform content and functionalities may be available only to Clients.
- The agreement for access to the content of the Platform is terminated upon the exit of the user from the website, in particular when the window or tab in the browser with the Platform's website is closed.
- All materials, including elements of graphics, layout and composition of those elements (the so-called layout), trademarks and other information, available on the web pages of the Rentier Platform, are the subject of exclusive rights of Rentier Analytics Sp. z o.o. The indicated elements are the subject of economic copyrights, industrial property rights, including rights arising from the registration of trademarks and rights to databases, and as such enjoy statutory legal protection.
- It is forbidden to access the Platform or its resources in an automated way, by using modified web browsers, bots, scrapers, etc. Access may be temporarily or permanently denied should such activities be detected.
- A Offer analysis requires the creation of an Account takes place upon selecting the "Create an account" option visible at https://app.rentier.io/zarejestruj/.
- By creating an account, the User declares that:
- the data provided by the User is factually correct and does not infringe any rights of third parties;
- is over 16 years of age.
- A return message will be sent to the e-mail address provided in the form for activation of the Account.
- Creating an Account is tantamount to concluding an agreement between the User and the Platform concerning the Account administration.
- In the case of legal persons and organisational units, an Account may be created in their name and any further actions may be taken within the Platform only by a person who is authorised to act in this respect on behalf of such entities.
- Moreover, the creation of an Account is possible by the employees of the Platform on the User’s request.
- The User obtains access to the Account after logging in (i.e. by entering the e-mail address and password).
- By creating an Account, the User consents to receiving system messages and messages containing information about the services of the Platform at the provided e-mail address.
- By creating an Account, the User agrees to receive other product information, such as regarding new or planned functionalities, as well as to receive technical support at the provided e-mail address.
- The provision of services by the Platform within the Account on the Platform is of indefinite nature.
- A User who is a consumer may, at any time as of concluding an agreement concerning the Account administration with the Platform, withdraw from the agreement without providing any reason. Withdrawal from the agreement concerning the Account administration is possible within 14 days if the User activated the paid subscription, concluding an agreement between the User and the Platform concerning the provision of services to Clients, i.e. the provision of the service by the Platform has begun.
- The services provided by the Platform may be chargeable and may require activation, with the exception of the functionalities provided free of charge in order to test the capabilities of the Platform. The time and functionalities made available free of charge in order to test the possibilities of the Platform depend on the Operator’s decision.
- The amount of fees for the Services is specified in the Price List; however, the Operator may, as part of promotional campaigns organised, offer the Services during such campaigns at a more attractive price, which does not constitute an amendment to the Terms and Conditions.
- Activation can be performed by:
- making payment (in full amount due) in a selected manner, i.e. by online transfer or by card, i.e. electronic payment means supported by Krajowy Integrator Płatności S.A. with its registered office in Poznań, ul. Św. Marcina 73/6, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000412357.
- Activation shall be effected:
- once the payment has been credited.
- The operator reserves the option of manually activating accounts for selected Users without the need to make payments or as a result of charging the fee in another form.
- The use of the Platform by the Client is possible for the period resulting from the Offer included in the Price List.
- Activation is tantamount to concluding an agreement between the User and the Platform concerning the provision of services to Clients under the conditions provided for in the Terms and Conditions.
- The agreement concerning the provision of services to Clients expires with the expiration of the period resulting from the offer selected by the Client.
- Withdrawal from the agreement concerning the provision of services to Clients is possible within 14 days if the User who is a consumer activated the paid subscription, concluding an agreement between the User and the Platform concerning the provision of services to Clients, i.e. the provision of the service by the Platform has begun.
The Operator offers the following services:
Automated property valuation
- The automated property valuation service consists in obtaining by a user, on the basis of the real estate parameters specified by the user, property valuation result. The service is ordered by a User completing the form available at https://rentier.io/avm and expressing necessary consents or by Clients at https://app.rentier.io/wycena/. After sending the form, property valuation result is displayed.
- At the time of sending the form, the User concludes an agreement with the Operator to prepare an automated property valuation, which is concluded for a definite period of time, until the service is completed by displaying a result.
- Property valuation is prepared in an automated manner, without the participation of a real estate appraiser and based on data input by the User, including location, area, number of rooms, floors etc. and is the result of a statistical calculation made on the basis of an aggregated database of property offers on the territory of the Republic of Poland or a part thereof. Automated property valuation does not constitute an appraisal report within the meaning of the Act of 21 August 1997 on real estate management (unified text: Journal of Laws of 2018, item 2204, as amended). Automated property valuation is not prepared based on the methodology and techniques resulting from the provisions of the law or other legal regulations relating to property valuations. The actual value of the property being valued or the value of the property indicated in the appraisal report prepared by the real estate appraiser may differ from the value indicated in the automated valuation result. Automated property valuation result can not be treated as a recommendation regarding the price at which the property to be valued should be offered for sale or sold. In the course of the property valuation no analysis or verification of the truthfulness of any parameters of the property being valued, in particular its condition, area, layout, location in space, and property valuation is made solely on the basis of data provided by the User.
Automated rental price estimation
- The automated rental price estimation service consists in obtaining by a User, on the basis of the real estate parameters specified by the user, estimated rental price. The service is ordered by a User completing the form available at https://rentier.io/rental and expressing necessary consents or by Clients at https://app.rentier.io/inwestycje/ and choosing the ‘Create new investment’ function. After sending the form, estimated rental price is displayed.
- At the time of sending the form, the User concludes an agreement with the Operator to prepare an automated rental price estimation, which is concluded for a definite period of time, until the service is completed by displaying a result.
- Rental price estimation is performed in an automated manner, without the participation of a real estate appraiser and based on data added by the User, including location, area, number of rooms, floors etc. and is the result of a statistical calculation made on the basis of an aggregated database of rental offers on the territory of the Republic of Poland or a part thereof. Estimation of the rental price of real estate is not prepared on the basis of methodology and techniques resulting from the provisions of the Act of 21 August 1997 on real estate management (unified text: Journal of Laws of 2018, item 2204, as amended) or other legal regulations relating to the analysis of property rental prices. Estimated rental price of real estate cannot be treated as a recommendation regarding the price at which the analyzed property should be offered for lease or rented. In the course of preparing the estimated rental price, no analysis or verification of the truthfulness of any parameters of the analyzed property is made, in particular its condition, area, layout, location in space, and estimating the rental price is made solely on the basis of data provided by the User.
Real estate investment analysis
- The Platform enables a Client to perform an investment analysis of the Offers based on individual Client’s assumptions.
- An offer comes from the Client, who determines its content on their own or uses the advertisements available on external advertising portals.
- The Client enters the data manually or by automated means.
- The Operator makes available to the Client the service consisting in automated downloading of data from a real estate sales advertisement directly from an advertising portal, and then completing the form on the Platform.
- The service of downloading data and automatic updating of the form provided by the Operator consists in adding by the Client the address of the Offer’s website on an advertising portal to the script prepared by the Operator, used exclusively for automatic downloading of Offers. The Operator does not process automatically downloaded data, and the service of downloading advertisements is aimed at facilitating the Client in entering the data of the Offer for the purpose of investment analysis.
- The Operator shall not be liable for the contents of the Offers or for the compliance with the actual and legal status of the contents of the Offers downloaded automatically or introduced manually by the Client, or for the ability of the sellers to carry out the transaction.
- The Operator reserves that it is forbidden to post Offers on the Platform, both by automatic downloading and updating the form, as well as by manual updating (texts or photographs) containing illegal content, violating applicable law in any way, inciting racial, ethnic, religious hatred, generally considered morally reprehensible, socially inappropriate, containing pornographic content, praising fascism, nazism, communism, propagating violence, offending religious feelings, violating the rights of other third parties.
- Adding an Offer enables the Client to use the service of automatic estimation of potential Offer-related real estate rental revenues. Estimation of potential rental revenues is based on the data added by the Client to the Offer, including location, area, number of rooms, floor, etc. and is the result of a statistical calculation made on the basis of the aggregated database of property rental offers in the Republic of Poland or a part thereof.
- The Operator reserves that the estimation of potential rental revenues is based on a statistical algorithm and does not guarantee rental revenues in the amount consistent with the estimation.
- The Operator further stipulates that, in case of insufficient data necessary to estimate the potential rental revenues, the estimated amount of rental revenues may not be calculated.
- Both in the case of estimating potential rental revenues by the Platform and in the case of impossibility of estimating, the Client may enter their own value of expected rental revenues or change the amount proposed by the Platform, thus obtaining the possibility to perform an investment analysis.
- Based on the data of the Offer, potential rental revenues and the assumptions of the investor, the Platform performs investment calculations and presents the estimated financial results of the investment in the real estate subject to the analysed Offer. All data calculated on the platform is the result of mathematical calculations based on the data entered by the User and estimated by the Platform, and does not guarantee that the investment will be carried out in accordance with the estimated data.
- The Client may modify the content of the Offer and remove the Offer.
- The Client may add more than one Offer in order to compare Offers with each other.
Automated search of offers
- The Platform allows its Clients to automatically search for Offers based on individual criteria.
- The Client determines the location and search parameters of Offers, such as price, area, number of rooms, ROI, min. rental income etc.
- Based on the search parameters entered by the Client, the Operator provides its Clients with a service based on automated browsing of advertising portals operated by the Operator and downloading data from property sales announcements directly from the websites of advertising portals, and then automatically analyzing Offers in accordance with point 6.3.
- Each Offer downloaded from the classifieds portal goes through the process of automatic estimation of potential rental income from the real estate being the subject of the Offer. The estimation of potential rental income is based on the Offer data, including location, area, number of rooms, floors etc. and is the result of a statistical calculation made on the basis of an aggregated database of lease Offers on the territory of the Republic of Poland or a part thereof.
- The Operator reserves that the estimation of potential rental income is based on a statistical algorithm and does not guarantee rental income in the amount consistent with the estimation.
- Based on the data of the Offer, potential rental income and the investor's assumptions, the Platform performs investment calculations and estimates the financial results of the investment in the real estate being the subject of the analyzed Offer. All data calculated on the Platform is the result of mathematical calculations based on the data entered by the Client and the data estimated by the Platform and do not guarantee the performance of the investment in accordance with the estimated data.
- Offers that meet the Client’s criteria are saved in the Notifications panel view and the Client receives an automatic e-mail notification of the Offer.
- The Operator is not responsible for the content of Offers or for compliance with the actual and legal status of the content of Offers automatically downloaded, as well as the ability of sellers to perform transactions.
Brokerage services in renting and / or selling real estate
- A User may use the Platform to contact the Operator or the Operator's partners who offer consultations when renting and selling properties. In order to obtain contact, the User fills out the contact form available at https://rentier.io/avm-result or at https://rentier.io/rental-result, providing the property address and contact details. After expressing the necessary consents and submitting the form, the user may be contacted by the Operator or by real estate agents and other real estate experts cooperating with the Operator.
- The operator may contact the User who submitted the form on his own behalf or forward the user-supplied contact details to the real estate agents and other real estate experts cooperating with the Operator who will contact the user on their own and offer the User the services related to the real estate market they offer.
- The scope of the Operator's activities or persons to whom the User's contact data has been transferred, their remuneration, rights and obligations of the User are determined by separate arrangements made between the User and the Operator or the User and real estate agent or real estate expert without the mediation and participation of the Operator.
- The Operator is not responsible for any acts or omissions of real estate agents and real estate market experts related to the performance of any activities for the User. Any irregularities should be reported to the real estate agent or to the real estate market expert with whom he concluded the contract or who performs any activities on his behalf, or to the competent professional or industry bodies or institutions.
Real estate investments consultations
- A User may use the Platform to contact the Operator in order to obtain consultations regarding real estate investments. In order to be contacted, the User fills out the contact form available at https://rentier.io/consulting, providing his contact details.
- The scope of Operator's activities, remuneration, rights and obligations of the User are determined by separate arrangements made between the User and the Operator.
- The User may submit complaints concerning the failure to perform or improper performance of the Services by the Operator at any time during the term of the service after its Activation.
- A complaint may be submitted using the contact form available at the following website https://rentier.io/contact or by registered letter sent to the address: Rentier Analytics Sp. z o.o., Hoża 86/410, 00-682 Warsaw, with the reference "reklamacja Rentier" [English: Rentier complaint].
- A complaint should contain at least: first name and surname, the Client’s e-mail address assigned to the Account, the type of service to which the complaint refers, or other data allowing to identify the circumstances justifying the complaint, as well as the Client’s specific request related to the submitted complaint.
- If the data or information provided in the complaint needs to be supplemented, the Operator, before considering the complaint, shall request the User to supplement it within the indicated scope.
- The Operator handles a complaint within 14 days of receiving the correctly submitted complaint. The Client shall be informed about the manner of handling the complaint by electronic correspondence sent to the e-mail address assigned to the Account.
- In the event of a complaint being considered in a manner justifying in whole or in part the return of the fee for the service, the fee shall be returned to the bank account indicated by the Client. If the Operator has issued a VAT invoice to the Client at the Client’s request, the refund shall be made after the Operator has received a confirmation of receipt of the adjusted invoice by the Client.
- The Terms and Conditions are available on the Platform, as well as sent by e-mail to the User’s e-mail address in cases required by relevant legal regulations.
- The Operator shall inform about changes to the Terms and Conditions by posting information on the page of the Platform. The changes shall come into force at the date indicated by the Operator, however, not sooner than 7 days of the publication of the information. Services activated before the changes enter into force shall be performed on the current conditions, while further activation shall be possible on the current conditions.
- In matters not regulated by these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Civil Code and other laws shall apply.
- Unless the mandatory provisions of law provide otherwise, the law applicable to the entire agreement between the User and the Operator, the subject matter of which is the provision of services by the Operator on the terms set forth in the Terms and Conditions, is Polish law.
- Any disputes related to the services provided by the Operator under the Platform shall be settled by the competent Polish courts of law.
- Should any doubts arise as to the operation of the Platform, the Operator shall provide all information at the following e-mail address: [email protected]